A poem written by Lua Harmsen on June 15, 2014
"Pain"
I'm desensotized
It's not right
It's not free
You should not feel your feelings
You should not cry
You ahould not speak
You are worthless
You're wrong
You're weak
Why should you have the luxury to feel what you feel?
When I live day by day
Living through pain constantly
It will wear off
You'll get used to it
You little piece of shit
I hope you never heal fully
I hope you have to live with it
If you keep working
Someday you'll deserve a break
Some far off day
In wonderland
Where the streets are paved with gold
You can wear a pretty thorny crown
If you do just what you're told
It doesn't matter how you feel
Your body just lies to you
It wants to make you think you can do thiings you can't do
Or live a life you want
Or simply escape the pain
You're worthless
And you're hopeless
There's no point
It's all the same
Those people around you want you dead,
Or in the palm of their hand
Why would any of them care if you ever stopped feeling pain?
There's nothing left to do but let go because they constantly demand
No comments:
Post a Comment